The Seven Prayers of Fátima in Latin and English (2021) collects the prayers that originated before, during, and after the well-known apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fátima, Portugal in 1917. These apparitions were deemed “worthy of belief” by the Bishop of Leiria (Portugal) in 1930.
The seven prayers are:
- The Pardon Prayer (Oratio Veniæ)
- The Angel’s Prayer (Oratio Angeli) or Act of Reparation to the Most Holy Trinity
- The Eucharistic Prayer (Oratio Eucharistica)
- The Decade Prayer (Oratio Decadis)
- The Sacrifice Prayer (Oratio Sacrificii)
- The Conversion Prayer (Oratio Conversionis)
- The Salvation Prayer (Oratio Salvationis)
This 20-page prayer book also includes information about the Five First Saturdays devotion that was requested by Our Lady of the Holy Rosary of Fátima.
Everything is included in both Latin and English.